- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and/or potential new customers.
- Adjust marketing and sales content by studying customers and market trends
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product/service literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call logs, weekly work schedules, and monthly territory analysis.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating issues, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional associations.
- Contribute to and support the company’s marketing and efforts
- Education: Requires a minimum of an Associate’s Degree or its equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience working in face paced deadline driven environment
- Comfort with dynamically shifting priorities, timelines, and demands
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and dialogue with senior management.
- Proven collaboration, influencing and negotiations skills.
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- Neat and clean personal appearance
River Front LLC is a fully integrated civil construction contractor and recycling operation that focuses on people, process, product and performance. River Front serves New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware with professional services and quality products.
We have a proven track record in integrating and executing service and product delivery. Our projects are done on time and on budget without compromising safety. At the center of the operation is our Logistics Team. They coordinate our transportation fleet to ensure equipment and supplies are on your job site and ready for our field crews to prevent any delays.
Our full range of services and products is as follows:
Clearing, Demolition, Crushing, Earthwork, Utilities, Concrete Curb, Milling/Paving, Erosion Control, Fine Grade, Container Service